We, Woolgar Hunter Limited, are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Legislation, the controller of your personal information is Woolgar Hunter Limited (company number SC142064), having its registered office at 226 West George Street, Glasgow, United Kingdom, G2 2PQ.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following information about you:
- information that you provide when contacting us through our website (https://www.woolgarhunter.com/). We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our website;
- information that you provide when you register and submit ratings and reviews on our website of your experiences;
- if you contact us by phone, email, social media or otherwise, we may keep a record of that correspondence; and
- details of your visits to our websites including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
The information you give us may include your name, email address, details of your device, particulars of your social media account and your experiences of different facilities and services where you consider that improvements are required to facilitate hearing, communication and participation in conversation.
We may collect information about your computer, including, where available, your IP address, operating system, browser type and version, time zone setting and browser plug-in types and versions for system administration and to collate aggregate information. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
We also use analytical cookie files. These allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our websites when they are using them. This helps us to improve the way our websites work, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
You can find more information about the individual cookie files we use and the purposes for which we use them below.
|Used to distinguish users.|
|Used to distinguish users.|
|Used to throttle request rate. If Google Analytics is deployed via Google Tag Manager, this cookie will be named _dc_gtm_<property-id>.
|Contains a token that can be used to retrieve a Client ID from AMP Client ID service. Other possible values indicate opt-out, inflight request or an error retrieving a Client ID from AMP Client ID service.
|Contains campaign related information for the user. If you have linked your Google Analytics and AdWords accounts, AdWords website conversion tags will read this cookie unless you opt-out.|
If you wish to delete any cookie files, please refer to the instructions for your file management software to locate the file or directory that stores cookies. Our cookies will contain the domain name woolgarhunter.com within the file name.
You may refuse to accept cookie files by setting it up in your browser settings.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you for our legitimate interests in the following ways:
- to improve our website and to ensure that content from our website are presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer or other access device;
- to administer our quarterly layout magazine and issue a copy to you by post;
- to share your experiences of different facilities and services where you consider that improvements are required to facilitate hearing, communication and participation in conversation;
- to administer our website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to allow us to consider your comments, queries and suggestions and respond, if necessary; or
- as part of our efforts to keep our website safe and secure.
You have the right to object to us using your personal information for such purposes by contacting us on [email protected] If we agree and comply with your objection, this may affect our ability to consider your comments, queries and suggestions in order to respond to you and improve our website / services.
Disclosure of your information
We may share your personal information with analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our websites.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case, we may disclose your personal information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- if Woolgar Hunter or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case, personal information held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets;
- to protect the rights, property, or safety of Woolgar Hunter, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Where we store your personal information
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers based in the UK.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will take all reasonable endeavours to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our websites; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, please be assured that we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access to, destruction of or damage to such personal information.
If we are required to transfer your personal information outwith the EU, we will provide you with information regarding the safeguards that we have put in place with the recipient country to protect your personal information.
WH has a dedicated third party IT partner, who assures that WH adhere to Cyber Security measures.
How long we keep your personal information
We will only keep your personal information for as long as necessary and will use the following criteria to determine how long we keep your personal information:
- how long the information is needed for the purposes set out in this policy;
- where we have legal obligations to keep the information; and
- in the event we need the information to establish, exercise or defend any legal claims.
You can exercise any of the following rights by contacting [email protected]
Your rights in relation to your personal information are:
- you have a right to request access to the personal information that we hold about you by making a “subject access request”;
- if you believe that any of your personal information is inaccurate or incomplete, you have a right to request that we correct or complete your personal information;
- you have a right to object to or request that we restrict the processing of your personal information for specific purposes; and
- if you wish us to delete your personal information, you may request that we do so.
Any requests received by Woolgar Hunter will be considered under the Data Protection Legislation. If you remain dissatisfied, you have a right to raise a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office at www.ico.org.uk
Third party personal information